About 1009 Dunbar Drive
Upgraded, larger 1br condo in beautiful and convenient Dunwoody Court. Don’t be fooled comparing this unit to the other 1br units!
• Significantly larger than most of the other 1-bedroom units in the community!
• Sunroom with four ceiling-high windows overlooking a beautiful and peaceful wooded area
• Larger back patio with entrances from sunroom and bedroom. Wired for ceiling fan and lighting, could easily be tiled and screened for a private wooded oasis
• Smooth ceilings give a more modern and spacious feel than the old, textured ceilings of the other units
• Larger living room and dining area allow for more and bigger furniture, as well as space for entertainment. Invite your friends!
• Living room and kitchen each feature six recessed light fixtures, making the space feel livelier and even more spacious (Compare this to zero ceiling fixtures in the living room of the other 1br units, and one in the kitchen)
• Large window portal in the kitchen allows you to serve and interact with guests in the living room, as well as look out the windows of the sunroom while you prepare a meal!
• Custom, solid maple cabinets feature soft-close hinges and under-cabinet lighting
• Travertine backsplashes and natural maple cabinets contrast beautifully with the dark granite countertops
• Large walk-in closet, extra wide sunroom closet, and large foyer closet offer more storage space
• Added sconce lighting in the hallway and bedroom
• Crown molding, chair rails, and tall baseboards make the unit look more modern and high-end
• Stainless steel appliances and an upgraded laundry area, featuring an added extra-large granite countertop over the washer and dryer
All appliances included, just move in! Community features swimming pool, tennis courts and an electric charging station. Fantastic Dunwoody location, minutes from I-285, I-85, and GA-400. Walk through the woods behind the building to lovely Brook Run Park, which features an amphitheater, lots of lawns and sports fields, extensive walking trails, a community garden, as well as frequent concerts, festivals, farmers markets, and events.
No short-term rentals allowed. 1 year lease minimum on rentals. NOT FHA APPROVED!